Kyla 7yrs (2nd grade)
Camden 6yrs (Kindergarten)
Durham 5yrs (PreK)
So it was Spring Picture time at the kids school...not a very easy time for the pocket book! Some would say your kids pics are priceless, especially those that come around twice a year documenting the inevitable growing up of our babies. Although I am that sucker that countinues to shell out the cash, for the sake of tradition, to see my beautiful children captured in time with the awkward smile, forced uncomfortable pose, backed by some hideous background, and taken right after either lunch (stained shirts) or PE (red face and crazy hair) or BOTH, this year I decided to buck the system! After calculating that I would have to spend almost $100 and still not get enough pictures to share with family, and nothing larger than a 3x5 (seriously! ) I decided to "volunteer" on picture day, and instead of buying 3 packages, I just bought 1 big one and made them throw all 3 of my kiddos in it! I think it turned out pretty cute! My Elementary School babies! We'll see if I can squeeze Marshall in there too in a couple of years. :)

3 comments:
I do think you have pretty cute kids too!
yeah, you're blogging again!! i can't believe how big the kids have gotten, especially the boys!!! so precious, we miss y'all; maybe we can catch up this summer!
ha ha way to go smart mom! glad you're posting again! sorry you miss your hubby. you should come play with me:)
Post a Comment