Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Picnic

When Kyla is at school, and Marshall is down for a nap, Cami and Durham play so well together. They really are very good friends. The other day they decided they wanted to have a picnic. They picked a nice spot under the tree in the back yard, spread out a blanket, and enjoyed the beautiful day together. . .



What a sweet scene, they are about 16 months apart in age and will be back to back in school, I can't wait to watch these two grow up together.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah..they ARE so cute together. All your kids are great! Mine, on the other hand, are cRaZy! Seriously, I hope Kade and Cole will get to that point of brotherhood united.

Right now though, Cole is torturing Kade(taking his stuff and crawling away FAST, and Kade is annoying Enoch. It drives me nuts! Thanks for listening.:)

Stephanie said...

cute pictures. i was just thinking about having a picnic the other day. this weather is perfect for them :o)

Mary Mathews said...

They are so adorable. You have such cute kids!

Chris said...

Oh my goodness Dustie you look so hot! I need to get on the ball and loose some weight! All of your kids are so beautiful too. love ya

Shelley said...

Hello! You have such a beautiful family. I am so happy I found your blog. You should check out Facebook. It is like a high school reunion over there! Email me sometime, shelenid at hotmail dot com.

Sachiyo said...

i would kill to have such beautiful weather to have a picnic. too bad it was 19 degrees the other day...ha ha. they are so cute!! good work dustie :) send them mu love from Miss Sachi!