Today is my birthday!!! I LOVE birthdays, I just wish you could have them without it meaning that you are turning another year older! I am 31 years old today! I remember turning 25 and thinking, "Oh my gosh, am I really only 5 years from 30???!!!" Then 30 came...sad, sad day. It's all over, the youth, the fun, I was no longer "20 something". NOW, I'm not just 30, I'm "in my 30's"!!!! HOLY COW!
"They" say (who the heck is "they" anyway) that you are only as old as you feel. Well, I have 5 kids, a mortgage, I don't remember the last time I actually painted my toe nails, it is 12:25 in the afternoon and I am still in my pj's and haven't showered, I am starting to see wrinkles is my face, it takes me FOREVER to lose 5 pounds, and I think I found a grey hair!!! So you tell me, how old is 31??? Did I say that I LOVE Birthdays??? Let's change that to LOATH Birthdays!!!
5 comments:
HaPpY, HaPpY BiRtHDaY Dustie!!!!!
Ahh, but you look 20! Have a great, great special day! Love ya!
Happy birthday to you and Eric. Looks like your bday surprise was a hit. You romantic you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you and hubby! You look fabulous! Sounds like you had a great night last night. :) Hope everyone is doing well. Love, Nicole
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!! I cant believe your 31!! You dont even look it.
what a fab birthday present!!! so jealous! oh and "take me forever to lose 5lbs" my butt!!(literally) If I can be in a size 1 when I'm 31 i'll die happy!
Post a Comment