I have always said that my husband gets me the best gifts!!! He really listens when I talk and gets me things I didn't even know I wanted...okay so yes, I knew I wanted it, but I didn't tell him I wanted it. For my birthday Eric super surprised me with a Cricut Cutting Machine. I'm so excited, I can't wait to play with it! Thanks Eric! You're the BEST!
4 comments:
I did not realize you guys had a blog. Am I just clueless or did my last pregnancy really turn my brain to mush?? I also had no idea one of your kiddos was named Camden. We love that name:) Great minds think alike:)
Glad to see yall are doing well. I love my cricut and use it all the time. You will love it- Happy Birthday BTW:) KIT!!
I have NO idea what that is, but happy belated birthday!!!
Ooo cricut! You'll have to do some scrapbooking! ...and maybe I could join you! :) Take care!
Alright...get crafty. Can't wait to see the projects you do with it.
Post a Comment