One morning we got to sleep in (that NEVER happens) and had brunch at a neat little resturant on the river. We sat on the balcony over looking the river and passersby. It was so beautiful and so peaceful, and so yummy! I LOVE brunch!
We went up on the Hemisphere Needle in HemisFair Park and even though Eric is absolutely TERRIFIED of heights (and No it absolutely does not make him less manly :)...He says that when you are as big as he is safety railings don't seem quite so stable--silly boy!) He braved the walk around several times so I could check out all the views! Thanks babe!
We did it all--HemisFair Park, the RiverCenter, The Riverwalk, The Market, The Villitas, The Alamo...It was fun to have my own private tour guide. I don't know why, but I have never been to the Riverwalk as an adult, but being the SUPERNERD hubby that he is (a VERY SEXY quality) he knew everything about everything, the history of the Alamo, Texas, the architecture of the buildings, the development of the Riverwalk, the aquaphor--you name it he knows it! I always laugh when we watch the Big Bang Theory on TV cause that's HIM. Only cute and athletic too. I always tell him that he's the whole package, and he laughs (gorgeous dimples) and says I just have low expectations and was homeschooled for too long! I don't think so! Man I miss him, this blogging thing is only making it worse!
Happy Birthday to US!!!
4 comments:
Miss you! Are you still near Houston? We've got to get together soon. Maybe late this summer? I can drive to you.
AWWWW!!! I am so so glad that you finally updated your blog! I miss ya! Happy belated birthday!!! What a fun trip pretty woman!
Is this the "annual" blog post? If so what are the kids up to? I miss you. When are you coming to Denver? Looks like your trip was awesome!
Dustie, call me!!! My phone died last winter and I lost all my peep's numbers! We need to get to the zoo or something. Good to see you blogging again!
CALL ME!!
Post a Comment