Haven't blogged in a while, so I have some catching up to do...it seems that when too many things happen at once and I take too many pictures, I get overwelmed and just avoid my blog altogether!!! We've had fieldtrips, birthdays, a retirement party for Eric's Dad, Easter (pics still to come), Spring Sing, and surely there's been more. But between all the major events, we've made a little time for some fun "minor" events. . .
The boys play in the water and mud almost everyday. They LOVE it, but it makes for lots of LAUNDRY!!! :(
Durham's favorite thing to do is SOAK little brother Marshall
Ashley has been practicing driving, and she's gotten a lot better! Although, I'd stay off the roads for a while! J/K :)
Pa let her drive his big diesel dulley--she loved it! She says she wants a Dulley Truck, um, have you seen the price tags on those babies??? Maybe not anytime soon!
The little girls have been busy making "Lemonade" stands! The actual beverage varies by the day, and Daddy put a big kink in their idea to set the stand out by the highway, but they've made a pretty good haul from parents and grandparents willing to empty their pockets for a half drank glass on koolaid! My little entrepeneurs!
They have all also been lobbying for animal rights causes...Kyla wants to be a vegetarian, except she says she'll still eat chicken :) and...
They want to keep ALL of the 5 kittens, AND the additional stray cat that showed up two weeks ago--that makes SEVEN cats! "What if someone tried to take one of us away from our family???" Smart girls, but mom has no pity for more mouths to feed, and more poop to clean up..AND Kyla wants a DOG for her birthday! Where am I, a ZOO???
So, to all who wonder, we are still alive and still having fun! Keep checking, lots more posts and pics to come!
So, to all who wonder, we are still alive and still having fun! Keep checking, lots more posts and pics to come!
6 comments:
Go Ashley!!! YAY for learning how to drive! You have been super busy. You are going the speed of light compared to me! How are you doing. I am goig to try to call you this next week!
hee hee i was hoping you'd read my blog:) we promise to let you win one game of pickleball:)
Fun Times! I love boys! I love when they come in dirty and wet, but with a face of pink cheeks that shows how much fun they had! The laundry is dreadful though!!:) Still waiting to be invited to come see you guys:) J/K Don't mean to be so pushy!!!
More posts, more posts, more posts!!! (me chanting) :)
What great stories!! It only make me miss you more! Have to get together soon. Love you guys!
Oh my gosh, Ashley wanting a Dulley reminds me of a 15 year old you saying how you wanted a Ford step-side or whatever. I was new to Texas and the thought of anyone wanting a truck just blew my mind. Trucks were for farmers only! But then you got the little blue Honda and all was well.
Post a Comment