Friday, February 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!

A Romantic Night Picnic
The SEXIEST 33 year old man alive!


Yesterday, February 26, 2009, my sweet hubby turned 33 years old! I wanted to do something special for him--two problems: 1) I hate to spend alot of money on him--it's his money anyway and 2) He ALWAYS does the most sweet and romantic things for me and I never think of anything good!
Well, NOT THIS YEAR! I was sooo proud of myself. I had a raquet ball court reserved at the REC Center at Texas A&M for two hours so we could play raquetball. We met at the REC, playing volleyball, but I figured raquetball was easier to play for two! He LOVED it! It brought back so many great memories...we walked around the REC, and sat and watched the students play vball on the court that started it all. Then we ran a few laps around the REC track just for old times. It was so fun, even the smells take you back---aahh the euphoric smell of youth and sweat!
THEN, we took a nice evening stroll through campus, and by the Century Tree where he proposed to me in front of our friends and family! We booked it over to the take out line at Outback Steakhouse, our first "evening date", I had the meal ordered online. We took it to the park for a night picnic! When we first started dating he decided it would be romantic to set up a picnic in the park at night. He took me out, but had no idea that I am deathly afraid of the dark!!! I ruined the whole date. I was terrified, and kept looking around franticlly like a warewolf was going to jump out any minute and eat us both--you laugh but these things really go through my head!!! Well, this time I had siked myself up for the dark, but luckily there was a baseball game going on nearby so the lights cast a ever so soft glow, so I could see clearly any approaching warewolfs!
We had soo much fun and Eric said it was his best birthday ever--what a sweetheart!
What I love about Eric:
His smile and dimples--they're gorgeous
He's an AWESOME Dad--he loves to play
He is very romantic--he always tells me he loves me
He has a great sense of humor--he's hilarious
He takes good care of his family--he always puts us first
He's fun!--he gets sooo excited about things
He's not afraid to shop with me--grocery store or mall, he's there
He's HOT!
Eric, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! I love you!!!

1 comment:

Mary Mathews said...

Looks like you had a bunch of fun.... I might be calling you for some ideas.....