May 19, 2010
What an amazing TEN YEARS it has been!
I can't beleive it's been sooo long...it feels like we just met, just fell in love. I can't believe how lucky I am to be married to such a wonderful man and have FIVE beautiful children. My blessings are abundant! When you first fall in love and decide to be married ten years seems soo far away, but I still remember...that first glance, that first kiss, the first fight, the first time we held hands, the first time we said "I love you". It feels like only yesterday that I was pinching myself hoping that this guy was really into me, "How could I be soo lucky", and now I'm still pinching myself, wondering, "How could I be soo blessed"? I truly have found the love of my life, and I am so thankful that that love can last through the eternities.
Thank you Eric, for being my HUSBAND, my LOVE and BEST FRIEND!
2 comments:
Wahoo! Such a cute post! Happy 10 years!!! Congrats!
WOW!! Lots of updates! You guys are super busy but looks like a lot of fun over!! Happy 10 yr too!
Post a Comment