Wednesday, December 15, 2010

B.T.H.O. Nebraska! Gig'em Aggies!

At the kids Fall Festival we bought Durham's classroom auction item:
"AGGIE TAILGATE BASKET"
It included Mike Sherman's (The Texas A&M Head Coach) donated tickets, field passes, and a ton of cool Aggie stuff...the game was AWESOME!!!
Texas A&M University vs. University of Nebraska
November 20, 2010
Kyle Field
Eric sporting his Field Pass that gave us access to Kyle Field before the game...AWESOME!

We watched the Parson's Mounted Calvary Parade in, The Corps march in, and the The Aggie Fish Drill Team come in and perform, all so close we could have marched with them!

Then the team came out and did their pre-game warm-ups and lined up on the sideline. Let me just tell you, this pic is taken with my iPhone (no zoom lens) I literally was standing "with" these guys! "Put me in Coach!" :)

Warming up the Aggies! Eric questioned what EXACTLY I was taking a picture of?!? :)

Eric took the opportunity to take what should have been his spot on the Aggie bench.

Again, Mike Sherman donated the tickets--AWESOME!
50 YARD LINE/FIRST DECK
Check out those stands! We broke the record for college game attendance
90,079 FANS
It was soooo loud!
We stood the entire game, and I was hoarse the next day!
VICTORY Texas A&M 9-6

*BONUS*
While we were down on the field I got to meet and take a pic with
ESPN College Game Day Sports Analyst
Kirk Herbstreit
Yeah me! Eric spotted him, and asked me, "You know that guy you always see on ESPN and ask 'Who is THAT?', there he is!" I then made a bee line to meet him--HOT! :) He was very nice too, he was sweet about taking a picture with me. Still have it saved on my phone!
Disclaimer: He was NOT as cute as my SUPER HOT HUBBY!
Eric and I had a Blast and it was the BEST game all year!
GIG'EM AGGIES!!!












1 comment:

Mary Mathews said...

Wow. Nice pictures!! HAHA! You did serious updating! How fun! But what a game!