Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Good Citizen


Click on the pic to really see how proud she is
Kyla is a model student! I have to brag...when she was in Kindergarten she was the first student in her class to receive the Citizenship award for the class the first 9 weeks, and low and behold in First grade she again was the first to receive the award. The award is a pretty big deal because each class has two students chosen every nine weeks, and they get a little key chain trinket, a certificate, and have their picture up on the wall at school. The Citizenship award is given to those who set a good example, are helpful and kind, and have "exemplary" conduct. She also recieved the Principal's Club Award for excellent conduct, and Straight A Honor Roll. She was very proud of herself, and I am very proud of her too. She obviously takes after...well, I cannot tell a lie, her DAD! If I could only get her to bring her sweet "exemplary" behavior home with her we'd be in business.

5 comments:

AJ & Laurie said...

Hey I just found your blog off of the Mauzy's or the Owours ( I have been stalking their's as well) It's good to see your family. I can't believe how big all your kids have gotten. I didn't even know you had Marshall. I'm glad I could catch up! Laurie

JD said...

YOu need to update your blog. I want to see updates.

Mary Mathews said...

Go Kyla!!! Good for you! Hope all is going well for your family! I need your address. I am wanting to send you a christmas card so I need it... Oh and please update your your blogs I would like to see your Thanksgiving pictures!

Mary Mathews said...

Dustie my address is 1656 Hope Dr. Santa Clara,CA 95054. I need yours too!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Hi Dustie!! I'm a stalker and found your blog googling your name!!! lol Email me and we'll catch up! allisonhepworth@gmail.com. I have a blog, but it's really outdated. I'll update it soon.