Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So Mary tagged me--yeah, my first TAG. P.S. Love your new background Mary!

Where is your cell phone? I dunno, haven't seen it in 2 days, hope noone's trying to call!
Where is your significant other? Bedroom watching election results--BORING!
Your hair color? Um, artificially blonde
Your mother? Crazy
Your father? A looney bird--um, maybe that's where I get it?
Your favorite thing? Family
Your dream last night? None, I only dream when I'm pregnant, and I'm NOT pregnant-yea!
Your dream/goal? Huge house in the Bahamas--how's that for a dream?
The room you’re in? Eric's office
Your hobby? Decorating my house
Your fear? Terrified of the DARK
Where do you want to be in 6 years? A subdivision
Where were you last night? Looking for a house to rent in College Station--no luck
What you’re not? Happy to be in the middle of nowhere
One of your wish-list items? Neighbors
Where you grew up? Waller, Texas--time to get out of here!
The last thing you did? Ignored Eric when he said time to put the kids to bed :)
What are you wearing? Jeans that are too tight--I need to work out!
Your TV? Never watch it
Your pet? Never going to have one! Oh yeah, never mind we have a cat "socky" anyone need a cat?
Your computer? Laptop
Your mood? Stessed
Missing someone? Ashley
Your car? A gas gusler
Something you’re not wearing? Socks
Favorite store? Ross--what, it's fun!
Your summer? A blur
Love someone? ERIC, Ashley, Kyla, Camden, Durham & Marshall
When is the last time you laughed? Seconds ago when Cami showed me her booty
Last time you cried? Today, funny cause I NEVER cry!

So let's see... I TAG Kara (cause you are supposed to be reading this), Jeri and Nicole

2 comments:

Jason said...

dustie-- you sound like me right now: desperate to get the heck out of dodge. i feel for you sister!
your answers crack me up. now get with it and post your halloween pics!

Mary Mathews said...

Thank you for updating the blog for me...next I will like to see pictures!! LOL... Looking for a house to rent in CS? Are you moving or looking for someone else? You have such a pretty house time to get out of Waller? Where are you going to go? Let me know so one day when my hubby makes enough money I can come visit you!!! By the way I liked your answers(most of them anyways!)