Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why Blogger, WHY???

Why Blogger do you refuse to let me post more than 5 pictures at a time??? Do my pictures not look cute enough?

Why Blogger do you torment me with picture posts that never come out in the order I think they are going to? Do you have a secret shuffle button just for fun?

Why Blogger do you not allow me to preform the simple function of moving my pictures around in my post, then I least I would be able to forgive the shuffle button?!

Why blogger do you make it impossible for me to post a single post in less than 2 HOURS? I really would rather spend that time making more memories to post!!!

I LOVE my blog! I love to look back at all the memories made, but I swear one day blogger and I are going to have to throw down!!! OR...perhaps I'm just an idiot!!!

3 comments:

Mary Mathews said...

No it does the same thing to me. Why else is Bryen's haircut pictures backwards. My mother in law cut his hair. I am not allowed to even cut devens until the summer. (i am not very good at hair cutting). when you figure out the whole blog thing please let me know!

Stephanie said...

remind me/call me and I'll tell you/show what I do to get my pics in order. there is another tab that you can click on to see your pics when you are typing your post. I click on it, put my pics in order, and then click back to the other tab and finish typing.

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

What a fun spring break and I hear ya on the blogger stuff! I to spend hours trying to post, that is why it takes me a while to update bc finding the time in a crazy day is hard!!

Is there any chance now that I'm not fat and pregnant and ready to get out of the house that we could finally get our families together?? Or maybe just us out to lunch one day?? Would love to see you guys!
Ash