Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys

"A picture is worth a thousand words"
but for these pics a few words of explanation might be in order... Before you call animal cruelty, let me just say, IT WASN'T MY FAULT!
Everyone knows that I have 5 brothers, how lucky am I, all these great roll models for my boys...
Well, Uncle Quinten graciously volunteered to watch Marshall so that I could take Durham to his kindergarten orientation by himself (the girls were with a friend).
I happily accepted and was in the middle of "meet the teacher" when these two pics pop up from Quinten on my phone--my gasp was so loud, the teacher stopped talking to look at what I was doing! :(
Thanks Uncle Quinten for showing my boys how to be boys!


2 comments:

Sabs said...

tada here i am dustie:) had to catch up. your kiddos are adorable all lined up for school!! and the naked bum...."cracked" me up:) miss ya!

Mary Mathews said...

How funny! Gotta love uncles! Oh do you have any names for me to add to my list? We havent decided on one yet and still are adding new names everyday it seems like. We just need help. Maybe I should text you and ask but any help would be great!