Monday, August 16, 2010
NO MORE DIAPERS!
It has actually been about two weeks now that the Mach household has been diaper free! I can't believe that for the last 8 years I have been changing diapers, sometimes on two and three hineys at the same time, and now it is all over! Mister Marshall Man was a trooper, the easiest by far! It only took him a day to get it down and now he is sooo proud he loves to show his new skills off to everyone, his favorite is when he gets to go "tee-tee" outside! Oh how fun it must be to be a little boy! Today, it was so funny, Marshall and I were cooking in the kitchen and I had set the oven timer (the timer I had used the day we potty trained to remind us to go). When the timer beeped Marshall said, "Time to go potty" and started laughing at his own little joke. It was so cute, my little man has quite a sense of humor. NO DIAPERS is SERIOUSLY AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so so amazing! I cannot believe you are diaper free. I am totally jealous! But YAY!!! Now what to do with all that extra diaper money not being used?
Post a Comment