
I had to document the very last time that all my little babies were able to take a bath together. This is how I've been able to get through the last seven years of bath times--group bath!!! Now we have had to split it up to girls in the shower (they are too big to fit in the little tub together anymore) and boys in the bath. I just miss when they could all bath and play together. This is a super cute pic, but behind the scenes was lots of "Durham has his bottom on my foot...", "Kyla will NOT scoot over", "I don't have any room!!!" "Tell Marshall to stop jumping on me!!!".
Bath time is FUN time! :)
1 comment:
What fun memories for your kids!! That is a nice big tub for them taking baths in for such a long time. Your babies are growing up.
Post a Comment