Found this pic the other day when browsing for pictures to put in Kyla's picture slideshow at her baptism. I can't believe my little girls are growing up so fast!!! Look at those two cute little faces, don't they just say, "Mommy we'll be your babies FOREVER!"??? How dare they grow up!!! Ashley is graduated, and Kyla just got baptized! Not "babies" anymore! :(I have enjoyed every moment of watching them grow and become the beautiful young ladies they are. Every moment EXCEPT the realization that the years have gone by much too fast!
2 comments:
What a cute picture of them! I cannot believe that they are growing up so fast. That means I am getting old. I remember when they were about that age. Time sure does fly by.
alright miss impatient iaccepted:) hee hee. can't hardly believe that kyla is 8, ashley is graduated, you've been married 10 years and still look like you're 20, and you someohow managed to lose another phone:) glad you found it.
Post a Comment