Friday, September 26, 2008

Camden & Mr. Happy

Wednesday was picture day at Camden's school, sooo I dressed her up in her cute little first day of school outfit, fixed her hair in little low piggy-tails, and admired what a beautiful little girl she is. When I dropped her off I reminded her to smile pretty, and drove off thinking about what a cute school picture I was going to get, and how everyone else must be so jealous that they don't have a beautiful little Cami of their own.

Well...so I got a note in Camden's folder today when we picked her up from school. It said
"I'm sorry Mrs. Mach, but we tried several times to get Camden to take her
school picture, but she would not let Mr. Happy take it. Sorry.

I was incredibly disappointed, no picture. Don't those teacher's deal with hundreds of students why can't they and Mr. Happy...uh wait, WHO? MR. HAPPY??? Who in the heck is "Mr. Happy"??? Okay, so maybe Camden was right, I really don't think I'd want a Mr. Happy taking my picture either. Although, I will not be getting my school picture, I guess at least I'm glad my daughter knows where to draw a line! :)

4 comments:

Tiffani Games said...

You guys are so funny!

Jared said...

Uh, Mr. Happy should change his name! Maybe she'll forget that ordeal and be willing to take pictures when/if they have re-takes. You should ask if you can be there for the happy occasion.

P.S. I'll give you a call this week. My phone is out of whack. Love you guys!

Jared said...

The above comment was by me-Dara

Mauzy Musings said...

Yes, you should definitely try for retake day and see if you can go to the school. Or just take her to like JcPenny's or something and get a cute one at the same price or cheaper. All the work with no picture to show for it!! Today was Abby's picture day - no note, so I guess she actually did get her picture :)