Dustie, you are one blogging mama! This is like your new hobby, besides being a mommy to five BEAUTIFUL kids! I love all your pics! Can't wait to see more pics of the fam.
Thank you so,so,so,sooooo....much for letting us stay with you guys after Ike left us w/o power. You guys are WONDERFUL friends!! Love you guys!!!
3 comments:
okay, dustie why did u put that picture of ashley she is goingt o hate it!!!
Dustie, you are one blogging mama! This is like your new hobby, besides being a mommy to five BEAUTIFUL kids! I love all your pics! Can't wait to see more pics of the fam.
Thank you so,so,so,sooooo....much for letting us stay with you guys after Ike left us w/o power. You guys are WONDERFUL friends!! Love you guys!!!
I love your blog and heard the music today!!! Such cute kids, they totally take after me!!!!! Love you all
Post a Comment