Friday, September 19, 2008

My Other Babies





CUTE*BABIES So these two cuties are my other children. They are my best friends kids, and I just had to put them on the blog. No. 1 because they are so darn adorable and I love them, and No. 2 I figured if I put pictures of her kids on here my girlfriend Kara Rae would actually get around to checking out my blog and compliment me on all of my hard work...it's tough having to bribe people for colmpliments, but I take them however I can get them. :)

These two precious ones are Cadence (3) and Cotulla (2 in Dec) and yes, that is her real name, although Aunt Dustie calls her "Tula Rula Rae". And another is on the way in November--BUT we don't know what the sex is because SOMEONE wants it to be a SURPRISE!!!

2 comments:

Mckenzie Taylor Schild said...

they r SUPPPPERR CUTEe!!!

Karats05 said...

I think they are cute tooo! Even if they are mine! Thanks for including us!