Friday, September 19, 2008

Soo Cool

If my blogs seem a little out of order, it's because they ARE--I just learned how to do the blogging thing, and frankly it's addictive, sooo I am sifting through my pics trying to come up with more things to blog about.

We spent a lot of time out at the lake this summer. It was a BLAST!
Thanks Dad for taking us out on your monster wake board boat. Ashley striking a pose before her death defying wake boarding attempt. She got pretty good!





My sister and Camden at the lake this summer. She loves to see pictures of herself on my blog sooo, here you go Kenzie! LOVE the sunglasses! And Durham and Daddy are sure raising the bar for cool.

3 comments:

Mckenzie Taylor Schild said...

CAMDEN SAYS SHE LOVES THAT PICTURE AND SO DO I !!!!!! THANKS!

Mckenzie Taylor Schild said...

L-L-0-V-V-E IT!!

Karats05 said...

UHHHHH what a little model you have (Ash)..better watch out!