Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just Mom and The Boys

So now that all three girls are in school, it's just me and the boys! I really don't know what to do with myself with just two babies. I took the boys to the mall the other day, okay, I know what you're thinking...these are BOYS woman, take them somewhere boy-like! BUT, I'm trying to raise my boys up right-and shopping if FUN! Anyway, I did take them to the outdoor outlet mall. They love it, because they can run outside, play on the playground and throw pennies into the fountain, and I love it because I get to be out with my handsome boys, and YES, I get to shop :) Win-win right?


The boys were soo cute, throwing pennies into the fountain. Durham liked to chunk them in as hard as he could and try to get them on the waterfall, and Marshall just liked holding on tight to his penny and tyring not to fall in himself. When I asked Durham if he made a wish, he looked puzzled and asked "WHY?" Poor boy, he has had to share my attention for so long, I haven't even had time to explain the fountain wishes...I've got a lot of making up to do this year. :(

*Marshall*
My Sweetie Pie

*Durham*
My Handsome Boy

It really is alot of fun, getting to hang out with just the boys--it's a whole different dynamic. Who would have thought I would ever even have a boy, and now look at me I've got TWO!





7 comments:

Tiffani Games said...

Boys can go shopping! I do it all the time, always have! Cute pictures. You just HAVE to match you kids.

The Mach's said...

But of course I have to match my boys (it's the whole, always wanted to have twins thing...you know). I'm soo glad you are checking out my blog--you've got to start one so I can keep up with your boys!!!

Nicole Friedel said...

Dustie, The boys are so handsome! Sounds like you had lots of fun with your little boys!
Take care, Nicole

Mary Mathews said...

To me Durham is looking much more like your brother like Harley. I love your blog. Your boys are so cute. I am just getting started so I don't know how the school thing is yet but one day here in the near future I will know.

Sachiyo said...

i cannot believe how big your kiddos are getting! they are beautiful/handsome (take your pick). i miss them, i just want to come and squeeze them :) too bad little marshall has no idea who i am...maybe he'll confuse me with rosie and like me. ha ha...glad that you're blogging! it's pretty fun yeah? miss you miss dustie!

Sabs said...

so matchy matchy:) you know i live jsut around the corner from the outlet mall....

Stacie said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! I love it. Your kids are so adorable!